Your use of this Site constitutes your agreement to comply with the following terms and conditions (the "Agreement"):
This Site and all materials contained on this Site, including but not limited to images, text, photographs, designs, icons, and illustrations, except those already covered by existing copyright and intellectual property protections, are the property of Light Tree Private Brands B.V., ("DemarkQ"), and/or its owners or affiliates.To reproduce, republish, alter, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or publicly display material from this Site, you will need written permission from DemarkQ. The trademarks and logos used and displayed on this Site are trademarks of DemarkQ and others.Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of the trademark owner. Users may view and download material from this Site only for personal, noncommercial home use, and such permission is deemed adequate consideration for this contract.DemarkQ will aggressively en
This web site does not offer medical advice or attempt to diagnose or treat any skin problem, disease, or skin condition. If you have a medical problem with your skin, please make an appointment to see a dermatologist in your area.All products should be used as directed on the product container or on this website. Discontinue using any product that causes irritation (redness, itching, burning, scaling, soreness, or other symptoms).If you are dissatisfied with any product purchased here, you may return it for a full refund within 14 days of the purchase date (see Exchange & Return Policy).
After 14 days, returns will be issued as an in-house credit that will be applied to your next purchase. In-house credits will also be applied for partial kit returns. We’re sorry, but shipping fees are not refundable.
Step 1. Fill out the Return/Exchange Form located on the website. Based on this information, we will send you a confirmation for sending it back to us.
Step 2. Package the items for return in any box and enclose the completed Return/Exchange Form.
Step 3. Mail your items to:
Light Tree Ventures Private Brands B.V.
Laan van Ypenburg 108
2497 GC The Hague, The Netherlands
Please note that you are responsible for shipping costs and the safe return of merchandise.
Step 4. Most returns are processed within 3-5 business days of receipt. You will receive an email confirmation once your return or exchange has been processed.If you have purchased DemarkQ products from one of our authorized resellers, please contact that retailer for return or exchange information. Note to International Customers: Because duties and taxes are collected by the government in the country where the goods are received (and not by DemarkQ), we do not reimburse for these expenses. The information provided by this website or this company does not substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a dermatologist or with your physician and should not be construed as individual medical advice.
The intent of this site is to present the author and her team's ideas and perceptions about the marketing, selling, and use of acne treating products and supplements.The author and team's sole purpose is to present consumer information and advice regarding the purchase of skin-care products. The information and recommendations presented strictly reflect the author and her team's opinions, perceptions, and knowledge about the subject and products mentioned.Some people may find success with a particular product that is not recommended or even mentioned on this site, or they may be partial to a skin-care routine that DemarkQ has reviewed negatively. It is everyone's inalienable right to judge products by their own criteria and to disagree with the author or her team.More important, because everyone's skin can, and probably will, react to an external stimulus at some time, any product could cause a negative reaction on the skin at one time or another. If you develop skin sensitivity to a s
We take pride in the quality of all our products, so hope that you never experience any problems. However, in the unlikely event that you do, DemarkQ products are covered by a limited manufacturers warranty period:
We offer a full replacement/repair guarantee with our 12 month* manufacturer’s warranty for all European sales from the date of purchase.Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase. In the case of product replacement/repair, the warranty period remains in line with the Original Purchase date.
We action warranty replacements/repairs as quickly as possible, however, due to periods of high demand we reserve the right for 14 – 28 business days from receipt of warranty unit. We are not required to provide a refund if you change your mind, please make your product selection carefully.Due to our strict infection control protocols, for the protection of our customers, all our products come sealed. Once this seal is broken/opened and the product is used, we can not accept returns.
*Our DemarkQ devices are not designed and are not suitable to be used in a professional setting. Where our device is not used for its intended purposes (Personal use at-home use for 1 user), in a professional setting (for income-producing purposes), the 12-month warranty is void and will be reduced down to 6 months.
In some instances, the content on the Site represents the opinions of Site users. DemarkQ does not endorse such opinions.
Although the Site is accessible worldwide, not all products discussed or sold on the Site will be available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions.
DemarkQ reserves the right to limit, in its sole discretion, the availability to the Site and/or the provision and quantity of any product or service to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction it so desires. Any offer for any product made in connection with the Site is void where prohibited.
Use of this Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction (1) that does not give full effect to all provisions of this Agreement, (2) where all or any portion of this Site may violate any legal requirements.
You agree not to:
• restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site and services;
• transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or harmful information or materials, or any information or materials that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law;
• transmit any information or software that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive components;
• transmit materials in violation of another party's intellectual property rights;
• use the Site for any commercial or unlawful purposes; or
• modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Site.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless DemarkQ from and against any and all claims, damages, costs or other expenses, including all reasonable attorneys' fees incurred at arbitration, on any trial or appeal that arise, directly or indirectly out of or from your breach of this Agreement (including your violation of the Code of Conduct) and/or out of any other of your activities in connection with the Site.
This section will survive the termination of this Agreement for any reason. Purchases: If you wish to make purchases of products described on the Site, you may be asked to supply certain information including but not limited to the credit card or other payment information.
You agree to pay all charges incurred by users of your account and credit card or other payment mechanisms at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You will also be responsible for paying any applicable taxes relating to your purchases. The prices displayed on the Site are in U.S. dollars or in Euro.
You acknowledge and agree that, by sending DemarkQ your questions, whether in writing or by email, you grant to DemarkQ at no cost a perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive, universal right and license to link to, use, reproduce, transmit, modify, adapt, publish, display, distribute, translate, and sublicense such material (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material.
Further, by submitting content to DemarkQ, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to grant such rights to DemarkQ and that the content you submit will not violate any right of any third party, including but not limited to the copyright, trademark, and privacy rights.
Use of any password-protected area, if there is, of the Site is restricted to the individual who has been given permission and a password to enter such area (the "Authorized Party").
The password cannot be distributed to others, and the Authorized Party is responsible for any and all damages to DemarkQ resulting from the distribution of his or her password.
If more than one individual wish to use a single password belonging to an Authorized Party, such Authorized Party must request permission from DemarkQ in writing, it being understood that DemarkQ shall be under no obligation to approve any such request.
DemarkQ shall have the right at any time to (a) change the terms of this Agreement, (b) change the Site, including eliminating or discontinuing any content or feature of the Site, restricting the hours of availability, or limiting the amount of use permitted, or (c) change any fees or charges for use of the Site, including instituting new or increased fees or charges for the use of the Site or any other related services or feature thereof.
This Agreement may be modified by DemarkQ at any time by DemarkQ posting the modified terms on this Site, and your continued use of the Site thereafter shall be deemed acceptance of those terms and conditions.
You agree that this Agreement is entered into The Netherlands and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The Netherlands, exclusive of its choice of law rules.
Each party to this Agreement submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the country and federal courts sitting in The Netherlands and waives any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
In any action to enforce this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees. In the event that any of the provisions of this Agreement are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto pertaining to the subject matter hereof, and any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral agreements existing between the parties hereto are expressly canceled.
No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. Any heading, caption, or paragraph title contained in this Agreement is inserted only as a matter of convenience and in no way defines or explains any paragraph or provision hereof.
Giveaway with Lavinia Rusada(@laviniarusada) (17/09/2021-01/10/2021)
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, "The Promoter" refers to DemarkQ Light Tree Ventures Private Brands whose Instagram handle is @demarkq_. This giveaway is done with partnership with Lavinia Rusada(Instagram handle: @ laviniarusanda).The "Prize" refers to one DemarkQ POP Recurring Breakout Disruptor (worth $149 retail price).
- By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by 23:59 on 01/10/2021. One (1) winner will be selected at random by The Promoter on 02/10/2021 and the winner will be notified on or after this date.
- The Promotors competitions with entry via Instagram are open only to residents of United Kingdom, The United States of America, and Canada . One (1) winner will be chosen at random from all entrants and across all platforms. No purchase necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
- Employees of The Promoter are not eligible to enter.
- Instagram is not in any way affiliated or involved in the competition.
- Only one entry per person per competition will be accepted.
- Each entrant shall enter the competition via Instagram by following @demarkq_ and @laviniarusada and commenting specified emoji in the specific post: https://www.instagram.com/p/CT7MkVJocJs/
- The Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner who has entered on Instagram, using a random number generator.
- The Promoter will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
- The Promoter will not be help liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable fulfilment of the Prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promotor after the winner has been selected.